4. Downloading files
The JKF cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer programmes.
Any download is done at the downloading visitor’s risk.
5. Electronic communications
The following communications are not allowed though our network:
• Unsolicited advertisements, solicitations or promotional messages (Commonly known as “spam”)
• Unsolicited informational announcements.
• Chain Mail.
• Empty messages or messages with not substantive content.
• Several copies of the same or substantially similar messages
• Very big or large messages or files that can disrupt a server, account, or other service.
• Spidering, harvesting or collection of email addresses, screen names or other identifiers of other persons is not permitted. Written consent of the JKF will be necessary to carry out that activity.
• Using “Spy-ware’ or other such software is not permitted.
• Use of our main servers to relay or send mail without express permission of the account holder or the site manager is prohibited.