15. Copyright infringement claims
• Any person who believes that his/her work has been copies and posted on this site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement is at liberty to notify the website administrator of alleged copyright infringement by providing the information listed below:
• A description of the copyright work that is claimed to have been infringed.
• A description of the location of the material that is claimed to have been infringed – location in terms of the page on the site.
• The address, telephone number, fax number and email address of the claimant.
• A statement by the claimant that the claim is made in good faith and that the disputed use is not by a copyright owner, its agent or in accordance with the law.
• A statement by the claimant made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the statement of claim is accurate and is by the copyright owner or authorized representative of the owner.
• An electronic or manual signature of the person, if any, authorized to act on behalf of the claimant.
The address of the administrator is as follows:
We invite you to make any comments and raise questions regarding our site including drawing our attention to any inaccuracies in material available on the site. Such comments and questions to be sent to customer care unit on the same address as that of the Administrator.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the JKF. Copyright © 2017 The Jomo Kenyatta Foundation.
- << Prev