Among its key features are:
- a systematic guide on the lesson contents in the Pupil's Book,
- an account of the preparations for the teacher prior to the lesson,
- sample lesson plans to assist the teacher achieve specified objectives,
- suggested approaches and solutions to the lessons and activities contained in the Pupil's Book,
- an appreciation of social concerns, including gender stereotyping,
- AIDS awareness and environmental conservation within the confines of familiar songs, art and craft.